Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun use of fabric scraps!

Hi! I know it's been awhile....sometimes life is so full of, well, life....anyway....
I finally got around to making Alex an outfit for summer. Let me tell you, the choice of patterns for toddler boys is pretty slim, but I managed to find this little one piece romper. And with the inspiration of a great blog I recently found, it came out pretty cute! I used the legs of a pair of Anthropologie pants (in seersucker) I had that never fit right.



You can find the tutorial here: Living with Punks
Don't forget to check out the rest of her cute blog while you're there!

5 comments:

Frannie said...

Don't you just love fabric scraps.
I usually turn mine into cards for family members.

Love the cute little coveralls.
Very sweet.

Unknown said...

Oh my... how adorable!!! Don't you just love sewing for little ones!!! ♥♥

Pat said...

Very cute! He'll love wearing this xx

Annette said...

Omg Debi, that is soooo cute!! I never would have thought of using scraps that way!

Where You Hang Your Heart said...

Thanks Gwamma for the cute outfit!! I have to send you a picture of him in it so that you can show everyone!