Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just thinking......

What a long and wonderful holiday season its been! I've had family and friends visiting since Thanksgiving until yesterday! Its finally time to take down the decorations, reorganize, and refuel the creative juices. My studio is a disaster and I just got a ship load of new fabric samples in, that need to be put away. My poor etsy store is almost empty. The last of the sugar is out of the house (thank goodness). The solitude of the next few weeks will be heavenly. I am looking forward to sewing some new and exciting handbags for the spring! There are some day classes I would love to take in a few months.I have a list of things to add to my blog. And my grandson will be born. Its no wonder that the new year is always so inspiring. Can't wait to get started.! Just one more cup of coffee............

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Company is always great, but it does wear us out and we neglect "chores". LOL

I still have to put the Christmas decor away too.

cabin + cub said...

So much to look forward to in 2010! I am a little relieved the holidays are over.. kind of need a holidays from the holidays! ;)