Friday, November 19, 2010

Custom order FINISHED!!!

I had a great custom order to work on and finally finished! My customer had some fabric she wanted me to use for sentimental reasons.  Its actually harder, having a little freedom, than making something just to please ME! I really agonized over this, hoping she liked the ideas I came up with. I'll be delivering the order this afternoon, wish me luck!!! Here are the pics

All 5 bags (the tote on the bottom left is reversible)

Leather pocket and flower parts

Kids lunch totes with Chalkboard fabric for personal messages

The tote is the reverse side                                                        


 I delivered the order halfway thru writing this, and she was really pleased! She ordered 2 Christmas stockings and an I- phone bag too! Thank you, Lee and Marie!
Back to work...........

3 comments:

so many memories said...

LOVE them!!!! The lunch totes with chalkboard fabric are too cute!!!

debi said...

Thanks, Annette!

Lori P said...

Love the one with the flowers. They're adorable.