I seem to be avoiding the sewing machine lately. One reason is that my fabric piles on the metro shelf got completely out of hand and I am in the process of MAJOR reorganization. (ugh). I also realized my bag creations got a little stagnant. I really like so many different crafts! Anyway, a while back I posted a tutorial about handmade taffeta flowers HERE and decided to make a brooch out of one. It turned out really pretty! ( I will probably sell it on Esty.) This is it:
- Faux Granite Work Table Tutorial
- Chicken sausage and polenta casserole
- Plugging away.......
- The lowly corn flake and Oven "fried" Chicken
- NewTaffeta flower brooch!
- Vegetarian eggplant Moussaka
- Tee Shirt Necklace
- Another wonderful 12th Night Celebration!
- How NOT to start reorganizing….
- Here’s to a Great New Year!!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (139)