Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two Fab Bloggers, Studio feature and My Irish Dad....

First of all, I'd like to thank, Lori, for featuring my studio, in this week's "Featuring Studio Spaces"
 Every week she generously posts a blog about an artist's workspace. It is such a wonderful chance to see how creative everyone is and how we all solve various storage and decorating dilemmas! Lori has a great blog, so make sure you take a look at it and past studio features. You will be hooked!
Next up, Cori . She is my daughter and another great blogger! Every year I think of writing a tribute to my Irish father, and have not gotten it together! (bad daughter....!) Thank goodness, she wrote a beautiful post in a way I never could. You will see were the writing gene came from, although I think it skips a generation!

  So, Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all of you Irish bloggers and readers out there!! And make sure you stop by these exceptional blogs!

4 comments:

Carol D. said...

I just found your blog and am so happy. I have needed the taffeta flower brooch and leather flower tuts and can't wait to try them. Thanks and I will be back.

debi said...

Thank YOU, Carol. I now follow your blog too!

Annette said...

Wow, that's a great feature of your studio! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Lori P said...

Aw shucks - Thank you lady for the sweet compliments! Your interview turned out great - but then again, my subject matter made the difference :)

Off to check out your daughter's blog.