Monday, April 11, 2011

While I'm waiting.......

A new customer should be getting her lunch bag in the mail today. If she likes it, hopefully I will have an order for 8 more to give to her bridesmaids! Keeping my fingers crossed. The fabric was very important to her, so we shall see...
In the mean time, I've been trying to play a little catch up in my Etsy and Artfire shop.

This can be reversed to

This!

Tall lunch tote or wine bag


not quite finished..
I put the first two in my shop today, the rest will have to wait till later this week. I'm starving!!! Off to figure out dinner....

5 comments:

Pat said...

Very nice. Love the reversible!

Frannie said...

My fingers are crossed for you too.
I am sure she will love it. Your designs are lovely.

debi said...

Thank you ladies! AND I got the order!

Annette said...

Yay, you got the order!! I love the first 2 bags!

Daniela Cerri Art said...

Thanks my friend! Your Bags is special!!! Kiss from Italy!!!