Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Because

Its been crazy busy around here lately! Like everyone else, the holidays are fast approaching and we are all trying to figure out how to manage it all! I spent another weekend out of town, this time to visit my parents, sister and her family near Phoenix.

Because blogging is still so new, I missed an opportunity to photograph the largest craft show I ever saw, at Fountain Springs, AZ. I realized (at 3:00 am) that I never took a pic of the fair itself!! Live and learn. Got a picture of the fountain!!

IMG_1651

Also got some beautiful pictures of the countryside.

   IMG_1628

IMG_1608

We also got new computers at our home. A laptop for me and a pc. I am in the process of transferring everything over, it is a daunting task! I do have a new blog writer, that I am trying as we speak.

Back to sewing! Of course I am making some Christmas presents, hopefully some stockings for the goodies! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhhh my parents used to live there nice shots!!! Sarah