Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Reflections

I’ve been reading a few of my favorite blogs this morning, while trying to wake up and face the day. There is alot of reflections going on in people this time of the year. I got to thinking, this year I’m having a “split” Thanksgiving dinner. My son and his girlfriend and my good friend, Ann, are coming for dinner on Thanksgiving. My daughter and her husband are coming down from Portland on the day after, for leftovers. Hopefully, the family will all get together on Saturday.
 Anyway, I found this picture from 1991, of my sweet kids on a very special Thanksgiving day, when we all celebrated together!  I made her costume for a school program, were she read to the kindergarten kids. (Too cute!) It sure is fun to look back and realize how long I've been crafting and sewing! And still loving it.







Times are changing, kids are growing, soon I'll have a grandchild !
Reflections are a good thing!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: