Friday, December 4, 2009

All That Glitters!!


I've been having so much fun doing something a little different than the normal handbag sewing lately! I wanted to make a few ornaments this season and came up with these. I love glitter!  This heart was made with a photo copied onto fabric. It was sewn onto some beautiful wool felt. I added bits of antique lace and beads and yes....glitter! I stuffed it with fiberfill and some lavender buds.






I also made this tag (had to block out faces on request).
                                                                        






                  
                                                                                                                                                      
To make these labels, I bought some premade tags, antiqued them with ink. Copied a photo in sepia, glued on, stamped and glittered! I love the Holidays!! Maybe next year I'll start making stuff on January 1!!! So much glitter, so little time!!!



















No comments: