Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best chicken EVER!! - really!!

Mother's Day was wonderful again this year! Hopefully for all of you too! Since my daughter is out of state, my son has taken over the get togethers. That is how we come to the title, Tom made the best chicken I have ever tasted, and, really, I am a good cook!

 The recipe:

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
a handful of each, fresh and finely chopped:
parsely
cilantro
onion
bell pepper
In a large dish, add a few TBLS of olive oil and half of the above ingredients. Lay down chicken, salt and pepper to taste. He used alot of black pepper, which was great! Turn the chicken pieces over and top with the remaining herbs. Start the grill. Grill chicken on each side, until the inner temp is 165*. This part is essential for a done and juicy piece of chicken. (He uses an instant thermometer, with a timer.) Let it rest for a few minutes and slice and eat. You won't care about side dishes! The best chicken EVER! Good job, my son!

Tom

my Mother's Day flowers

It was so relaxing, we listened to a ton of music, had a few beers and ate. Thanks, Tom...I love you! (you, too,Cori).

5 comments:

Where You Hang Your Heart said...

good job, Thomas!

Inés Beatriz said...

Mmmm that chicken looks yummy! Thanks for the lovely comment! And I do the exact same! Overpack and then underpack haha!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yum!!!! It does look pretty dang awesome : ) - Sounds like you had a lovley day : )

Lori P said...

Well dang! You've got a pretty darned good son! And that sounds easy and delicious. Will have to try it out. Thanks Debi.

Annette said...

What a good son you have!! I'm so glad you had a great day!