Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time flies when you're having...........

Sometimes there are so many little things going on in life that nothing sounds too interesting to share. Then all of a sudden you realize you haven't blogged for awhile and should have shared, now there is too much to choose from and it's just all too confusing!! hahaha..... so here's what's been going on:

Had new steps put in the front yard. They are done, but now I have to figure out how to make it all look finished! I think I need to add a railing and stain the concrete and replace the dirt so I can plant stuff. Good, another project!!

I had a great custom order for 9 lunch totes:

I've also been training for a new job the last few weeks.(hence the mental overload!) I'm finally figuring that all out. I am working in Customer Service, doing returns and counting money and signing EVERYTHING I do. It is really busy and I like how fast the time goes.
The biggest piece of news is that my son-in-law got a great new job! Unfortunately they have to move from Portland, (an hour plane ride away) to Albuquerque ( at least 4 hours, NO nonstop flight away). A wonderful new opportunity and adventure, but the travel time really stinks!!!! They will be stopping by for a few days on their way down, in a few weeks. How I miss this adorable little face!


Today, I will be planting a zillion flowers around my patio, for the big BBQ we will have while they are visiting! (as soon as I finish my coffee). AND, even though I've been a bit quiet, I read and enjoy all of your fabulous blogs!! I am glad most of you are so consistently writing!!

2 comments:

Carol D. said...

Oh I know what you mean. I let 2 weeks slip by without a post on mine. Just poof and it was gone. Now it is time catch up. Glad I am not the only one.

Annette said...

Boy, you have been busy! That little face just gets cuter and cuter!