Friday, February 11, 2011

The Little Daffodil that could!

This touch of early spring we have been enjoying here in Sacramento, led me to venture into the garden. To my surprise, I found this little daffodil that found it's way into the ground, from a neglected pot that was spilled last over the winter.A Sure sign that spring is on it's way!!
Another sign of spring! 
Hope you all have a great weekend! And don't forget to enter my give away for a Valentine's Day edition of a leather eyeglass case! HERE!

6 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Debi! Wow, it's only February...that is a touch of early spring!...I LOVE your eyeglass cases. They're all so beautiful!...I would have loved to be entered into your giveaway, but I'm not on Facebook. Whoever wins though, is a very lucky girl!...Have a really fun weekend! xo Paulette

Pat said...

Daffys - beautiful and as you say a sure sign Spring is coming!
Thanks for the cheerful post :)

debi said...

Next time I'll do a contest for my fellow bloggies! Sorry!!!

Finding Charm said...

What a great surprise! We won't have anything like that here for several weeks in the Midwest. Our blizzard snow is just melting.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Annette said...

That's a cheery sight! If only it really was spring!

cabin + cub said...

oh pretty! a think some of the spring flowers around here are starting to pop up too.. no daffys yet though