Friday, February 4, 2011

New Pillows for ME!! Yah!

I decided one of the things I would do this "new" year is take care of some things I've been neglecting around the house. I've been cleaning out closets, re doing my studio (reveal soon), and I finally sewed up some new pillow covers for my sofa. I love the multi striped rug and was able to pick up some colors from it in the fabric stash. I am pretty happy with the results. The room also needs new window treatments and paint. One of the many things I'll get around to this spring.


Now, to find the balance between work, home and crafting......I've been reading a lot of posts on getting organized this year, (some wonderful ideas) and hopefully it will happen for me too!! How are you getting organized?


2 comments:

Annette said...

The pillows are beautiful!! I'm in denial about anything in my house needing to be organized! As Scarlett would say, I'll think about it tomorrow! :)

debi said...

Unfortunately I've been using that quote for toooooo long. Drastic things needed to be done!!! hahah