I think I am done making baby things, for now. My daughter's best friend is due the same time she is (how fun is that!), so I made a pillow and bib with a Peter Rabbit theme for her to-be, baby girl. I also bought some little wash clothes from Lulu and Charlie luluandcharlie.etsy.com. I had no idea crochet yarn could be so soft!!! Check out her store for beautiful crocheted blankets, hats and lots of other cute (and soft) baby items. What a great gift, paired with a natural soap from Greenlovestore.etsy.com , that baby will be clean and soft!
I really have to think about packing now, so when I get the call, I can be ready to spend some time with my new grandson!! NO MORE PROJECTS, (for a minute or two)
- My 15 Minutes of Fame!!! WooHoo!!
- Friday Funny
- The Lego King!
- A Quite week........still waiting..
- My First Giveaway- Guess the Birthdate of my Grand...
- Taking spring with me.....
- Going AWOL....or temporary insanity?
- babies, babies, babies...
- Sneak Preview - Part Two
- Sneak Peak
- Chalkcloth banner - tutorial
- Do You Give 100%? - Thought for the Day
- Another diaper bag!
- New for Kids
- ▼ March (14)