Tuesday, March 9, 2010

babies, babies, babies...

I think I  am done making baby things, for now. My daughter's best friend is due the same time she is (how fun is that!), so I made a pillow and bib with a Peter Rabbit theme for her to-be, baby girl. I also bought some little wash clothes from Lulu and Charlie  luluandcharlie.etsy.com.  I had no idea crochet yarn could be so soft!!! Check out her store for beautiful crocheted blankets, hats and lots of other cute (and soft) baby items. What a great gift, paired with a natural soap from Greenlovestore.etsy.com , that baby will be clean and soft!


I really have to think about packing now, so when I get the call, I can be ready to spend some time with my new grandson!!  NO MORE PROJECTS, (for a minute or two)

4 comments:

Lori P said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! It even looks soft in the picture - like a stuffed animal - the good kind. :)

Yes, go pack and be ready.

Beedeebabee said...

Hiya Deb! Let me tell you, those gifts are just beautiful!!! I wish I had a little one to make things for. Your work is so lovely. Thanks for recommending those shops too! Have a great night! xo Paulette ;)

Finding Charm said...

Very Awesome!

I nominated you for a Sunshine Award:
http://findingcharm.blogspot.com/2010/03/see-12-blogs-i-nominated-for-sunshine.html

cabin + cub said...

awwwww... it's so sweet! we are slowly starting to acquire baby stuff for our little Bun... it's so fun to shop for baby stuff! ;)