Monday, March 22, 2010
A Quite week........still waiting..
I've managed to do a little sewing. I finished covering a cushion on a rocking chair I gave to" C " (my daughter). A project that was about 4 years in the making! Glad that finally got done...I found a little fabric store not far from her house that I can actually drive to without getting lost (yay). I brought a ton of stuff in my suitcase, fabric and such, but it surprising how much you can miss the little things. Like pins! and buttons, and trims, an ironing board.....and my cat, Billee and my select comfort bed!!
So, we wait..trying to stay busy. It's been good. I miss having the kids close by and it will be worse once the baby is born. It will be hard having to go back home again without them.
- My 15 Minutes of Fame!!! WooHoo!!
- Friday Funny
- The Lego King!
- A Quite week........still waiting..
- My First Giveaway- Guess the Birthdate of my Grand...
- Taking spring with me.....
- Going AWOL....or temporary insanity?
- babies, babies, babies...
- Sneak Preview - Part Two
- Sneak Peak
- Chalkcloth banner - tutorial
- Do You Give 100%? - Thought for the Day
- Another diaper bag!
- New for Kids
- ▼ March (14)