now..She needs me! She really, really needs me! Ok, Sally, calm down! I'm so excited to be going up there and will keep you posted, I should have a contest guessing the birth date....I've been having such a hard time concentrating on anything, lately, though. I can't even imagine how my daughter is feeling. Maybe with two half functioning brains working together, we can get things calm and ready! Anyway, I probably won't be posting again till sometime next week and wanted you all to know why. One more thing, I am planning on keeping the Etsy store open. My husband has volunteered to send out any orders that come in (shouldn't be too hard, haven't had any as of late). So I hope I can get that all ready for him! (and pray he can do it right) LOL!
Wish us luck! Talk to you all soon.
- My 15 Minutes of Fame!!! WooHoo!!
- Friday Funny
- The Lego King!
- A Quite week........still waiting..
- My First Giveaway- Guess the Birthdate of my Grand...
- Taking spring with me.....
- Going AWOL....or temporary insanity?
- babies, babies, babies...
- Sneak Preview - Part Two
- Sneak Peak
- Chalkcloth banner - tutorial
- Do You Give 100%? - Thought for the Day
- Another diaper bag!
- New for Kids
- ▼ March (14)