Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't let this happen to you!!

Here is what happens when you go to work full time and neglect your garden!

 After three years of hard work, my " back forty " section of our yard looked like this. Then I went to work full time and slowly started neglecting it. Now it looks like this:

 Sad, uh?!


 I am now too old and feeble to fix it myself. I need to hire some HELP! I've been working on the parts closer to the house these last few days so they don't end up like this. Wish me luck!!! LOL! Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Lori P said...

oh girl, you've got a job ahead of you. lol. but I'll bet you'll have a few beautiful days coming up and will need to get away from the sewing machine and playing catch-up. If you don't you'll go cross-eyed, ya know. Make it a "fun" project and look forward to reaping the rewards when it's all done. Good luck.