Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paper Creations by Deb - The Perfect Mother's Day Card!!!

  Some of you know that I do make my own cards sometimes. I also know that sometimes it is like pulling teeth to sit down and come up with an idea and actually execute it!! Anyway, I had an idea for a Mothers' Day card. I wanted to add some old pictures in it of my Mom and I over the years, and just knew I wouldn't have the time to do it. So I started surfing Etsy and I am sooo glad I did!
Deb, from  Paper Creations by Deb had the PERFECT card, just the way I envisioned it! When I received it, I was so impressed with the workmanship, I just had to share!

 It is beautiful on the front


Perfect spots for adding my pictures on the inside!

Her shop is fairly new and is full of great cards, beautiful journals, and the cutest little "Micro" matchbook journals that would be a great gift for showers or weddings!! Not to mention, she has amazing cards for all occasions including Mothers Day!

 Is this too cute!?!?!


 

So ,go, NOW, and check out her store! You, too, will be a fan of Paper Creations by Deb !










No comments: