I had a busy week at the sewing machine. I finished a small tote, 2 handbags, took pictures and got them listed. I have one more to finish today. I also made this diaper bag for my daughter and son-in-law. I found a bunch of these great canvas belts at a thrift store. With a little reworking, they make a great adjustable strap.
- Done and Sent!
- Beautiful pictures
- I promise this ends well!
- Thanks for the Pictures, Tom!
- Diaper bag
- I made a Card!
- New Light Box!!
- A Glimpse of Spring
- Just a little joke for us Grandmas.......
- Daily Dose of Smiles!
- Beware! Spatulas of mass destruction!
- St. Honore Boulangerie- Lake Oswego
- The last "Before Grandchild" visit
- Let us eat CAKE!!
- 31 years!!
- Featured Artist - Christine Jones Photography
- ▼ February (17)