Grandmas, don’t know everything….
He’d been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, “Grandma, what’s that thing called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?”
She was a little taken back, but she decided to tell him the truth. “It’s called sexual intercourse, darling”
Little Tony said, “Oh, OK”, and went back outside to play with the other kids.
A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,
“Grandma, it isn’t called sexual intercourse, It’s called Bunk Beds, and Jimmy’s mom wants to talk to you.”
My Mom sent me this joke this morning! Way to go Mom! Love ya.
- Done and Sent!
- Beautiful pictures
- I promise this ends well!
- Thanks for the Pictures, Tom!
- Diaper bag
- I made a Card!
- New Light Box!!
- A Glimpse of Spring
- Just a little joke for us Grandmas.......
- Daily Dose of Smiles!
- Beware! Spatulas of mass destruction!
- St. Honore Boulangerie- Lake Oswego
- The last "Before Grandchild" visit
- Let us eat CAKE!!
- 31 years!!
- Featured Artist - Christine Jones Photography
- ▼ February (17)