You just can't beat Sacramento for the early and beautiful glimps of spring, IN FEBRUARY! I grew up in Wisconsin, so I do know how to appreciate this!! We are in the midst of our first glimpse, a week of mid-sixty degree days, things starting to bloom....absolutely the best reason to live here! Here is a little peek of things to come in your neck of the woods. I know some of you are going thru some unseasonably bad weather (sorry) I promise you will get here soon! Until then, please enjoy these pictures!
- Done and Sent!
- Beautiful pictures
- I promise this ends well!
- Thanks for the Pictures, Tom!
- Diaper bag
- I made a Card!
- New Light Box!!
- A Glimpse of Spring
- Just a little joke for us Grandmas.......
- Daily Dose of Smiles!
- Beware! Spatulas of mass destruction!
- St. Honore Boulangerie- Lake Oswego
- The last "Before Grandchild" visit
- Let us eat CAKE!!
- 31 years!!
- Featured Artist - Christine Jones Photography
- ▼ February (17)