I finished the diaper bag, bib, and receiving blanket for the grandbaby! Of course I bought a bunch of stuff too. I found the cutest outfits at Old Navy, I haven't shopped there for a long time and was really surprised by the cute baby things! And although my Irish Dad died a few years ago, he would have bought something for St. Patrick's Day, so there is an Irish bib included in his honor! It is exactly 1 month till the due date (today) and I am on "pins and needles" with excitement and anticipation!!!! Here is the collection:
- Done and Sent!
- Beautiful pictures
- I promise this ends well!
- Thanks for the Pictures, Tom!
- Diaper bag
- I made a Card!
- New Light Box!!
- A Glimpse of Spring
- Just a little joke for us Grandmas.......
- Daily Dose of Smiles!
- Beware! Spatulas of mass destruction!
- St. Honore Boulangerie- Lake Oswego
- The last "Before Grandchild" visit
- Let us eat CAKE!!
- 31 years!!
- Featured Artist - Christine Jones Photography
- ▼ February (17)