Ok, this is definitely OVER KILL!! This light box is BIG!! But, the other one was too small for some of my bags. This one is also collapse-able,(as soon as I figure that part out) came with 2 large lights, 4 different colored backdrops and a tripod. And I have visions of Grandeur, photographing the new grandchild! What more could anyone want?
Some of you on FB might remember the light box disscussion we had about a month ago. Well, a little birdie mentioned it to my husband, and for an early BDay present, he bought me one from Hammacher Schlemmer !! Thank you Honey! (and thank you "little birdie").
I am going to use it for the first time, today, since I finally have some new bags to photograph. Wish me luck!!
(this is sitting on a full size bed......big, huh!)
- Done and Sent!
- Beautiful pictures
- I promise this ends well!
- Thanks for the Pictures, Tom!
- Diaper bag
- I made a Card!
- New Light Box!!
- A Glimpse of Spring
- Just a little joke for us Grandmas.......
- Daily Dose of Smiles!
- Beware! Spatulas of mass destruction!
- St. Honore Boulangerie- Lake Oswego
- The last "Before Grandchild" visit
- Let us eat CAKE!!
- 31 years!!
- Featured Artist - Christine Jones Photography
- ▼ February (17)