Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friday Funny!!


THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU...... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER.

The strangest thing happened to me this weekend. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table.... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them.�

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning.... Just in case they try and pick you up too..�



Honestly, some men think they are God's gift to women.

Then I fell out of bed and woke up!!!
So how did your day
start?

No comments: