Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friendship - Priceless!!

-Friends-
Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with you
Any old place.

Friends have fun with you.
Friends share
They’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.

If you’re a friend
Then you care, too.
That’s why your friends
Are glad you’re you!!!     (anonymous)



 I am so blessed, at this stage of my life, to have three wonderful, close, good, beautiful, fun friends!!  Friends to go to Anthropologie with:

Friends to laugh and do nothing with:














       









 Friends to give old Tony Llama boots to:
 Friends for ever:



  Friends thru thick and thin, friends for a lifetime!! I love my friends.....

4 comments:

Annette said...

You are blessed to have such good friends! Friendship seems to be a theme today in the blogs I'm reading!

Beedeebabee said...

I loved this post! xoxo

Where You Hang Your Heart said...

Awww, that's so cute! I'm glad that you have some awesome friends!Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie! Those photos look so cute!! I love how Ann's cushions turned out! The patio is going to look so adorable! Great job!!!