Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friendship - Priceless!!

-Friends-
Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with you
Any old place.

Friends have fun with you.
Friends share
They’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.

If you’re a friend
Then you care, too.
That’s why your friends
Are glad you’re you!!!     (anonymous)



 I am so blessed, at this stage of my life, to have three wonderful, close, good, beautiful, fun friends!!  Friends to go to Anthropologie with:

Friends to laugh and do nothing with:














       









 Friends to give old Tony Llama boots to:
 Friends for ever:



  Friends thru thick and thin, friends for a lifetime!! I love my friends.....

4 comments:

Annette said...

You are blessed to have such good friends! Friendship seems to be a theme today in the blogs I'm reading!

Beedeebabee said...

I loved this post! xoxo

Cori said...

Awww, that's so cute! I'm glad that you have some awesome friends!Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie! Those photos look so cute!! I love how Ann's cushions turned out! The patio is going to look so adorable! Great job!!!