Sunday, May 2, 2010

Told you it was a good mix!!

I've been having a really fun week! Here are some of the results:

Just listed in my Etsy store. A Diaper/Messenger bag. I love this fabric!

 A card I made for my friend. I forgot to take a picture before I sent it, then, you won't believe it, I got it back in the mail because I forgot to put stamps on it! (at least I got to take a picture). Of course, now I have to hand deliver it LATE! What a dope! I have to get back in the studio - lots to do!

4 comments:

Lori P said...

The bag is to die for! It's gorgeous! I'm loving the card also. Hope you have a good week.

The Hillbilly Wife said...

I really love that bag, it's so classy!

Devon said...

Oh I love the bag,,,very pretty...glad to see you had a fun weekend to...have a great week...

so many memories said...

That's just the coolest bag! And the card is beautiful! I'm sure your friend won't mind it being late!!